|Director, David Bruce Mason||Band Boosters and Chairpersons||Handbook|
|Home||Staff & Instructors||Pinellas County Schools site||City of Dunedin|
Volunteers Needed for 2013-2014 School Year: Click Here
The 2012-2013 school year was another success for the DHMS Bands. The year ended with the Pipe Band placing 1st in Grade V at our own Dunedin Highland Games!
Congratulations to all band students for a great band year!
December Dates to Remember
- Students return from Thanksgiving Break.
- FLUTE After School Workshop for All County auditions and Solo Evaluations 4:10 to 5:10 PM
- CLARINET After School Workshop for All County auditions and Solo Evaluations 4:10 to 5:10 PM
- TAG DAY - Walgreens at 580/CR1, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- TAG DAY - CVS at 580/Belcher, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Saxophone After School Workshop for All County auditions and Solo Evaluations
- Trumpet After School Workshop for All County auditions and Solo Evaluations 4:10 to 5:10 PM
- Dunedin Holiday Parade & Band Concert in the Park. Pipe Band and Color Guard perform in the parade. Highlander Band, Pipe Band and Color Guard perform downtown after the parade. Meet at DHMS for uniforming no later than 2:15 PM. Parade begins at 4 PM. Concert begins at 5:30 PM and will conclude by 6 PM. Students must then return to DHMS to hang up uniforms and return instruments. Mandatory and graded event. Parents must transport their children to and from this event
- Dunedin High School Scottish Highlander Band Winter Concert
* * * 7:00 PM - Dunedin High School Auditorium
* * * All Middle School band students and families are encouraged to attend!
- DHMS Winter Band Concert for ALL band students and Color Guard
* * * 6:00 PM All students arrive for uniforming, tuning and seating
* * * 7:00 PM Concert begins
This is mandatory and graded for ALL band students, reflecting all that they have learned in the first semester.
- Last day of school for students before Winter Holiday break. Classes resume January 6th, 2014
* * * Enjoy your break... PRACTICE! PRACTICE! PRACTICE!